We are excited to be hiring and you might just be what we are looking for to join our bright and beautiful team.
We currently have a positions part and full time available for a qualified therapist looking to upskill and work in a busy, dynamic and excellence driven clinic using only the finest products providing clients with the best treatments and aftercare advice. We are looking for a therapist who is driven, passionate and looking to further their career in the industry and a receptionist with a friendly outgoing personality.
Treatments range from skincare, beauty and aesthetics.
• Deliver a variety of spa services body treatments, massage and facials in a professional and efficient manner
• Experience in Laser hair removal and or Cryoliposis is a distinct advantage
• Excellent Facial and massage technique
• Keep a clean and stocked treatment room
• Suggest and promote retail products aftercare procedures and additional services
• Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
• Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
• Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
• Attention to detail and a team player with excellent work ethic
• Skincare Treatments
• Facial experience
• Training and Experience in the following is an advantage.
• Fluent English, Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
• Career path opportunities
• Commission earning potential
• Friendly working environment
• Professional training & development plans
• Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Some things are better together, what better way to show how much your Special someone means to you then with a Couples Treatment and Complimentary Prosecco?